JetScan iFX® i200 note and ticket scanner
Process next generation banknotes quickly and easily
JetScan iFX®i200 series of currency and ticket scanner offers 20% faster currency processing with two fully functional pockets for increased productivity. Confidently process next generation banknotes on the JetScan iFX i200.
Count, image, sort and face mixed currency at an industry-leading speed of up to 1,200 mixed notes per minute. Minimise the time employees spend counting cash, using the fastest two-pocket currency counting machine available.
Counterfeit note handling is unsurpassed with the optional ticket barcode reading and image capture features. Every ticket’s barcode can be captured and stored. Stacker box contents can be processed including both notes and tickets at up to 1,200 notes/tickets per minute while separating tickets from notes – all in one pass.
- Fastest two-pocket currency counter: 20% faster with 60% fewer rejects gives you the fastest currency counter available. Boost productivity, reduce FTE costs, and improve morale
- Mixed note processing: Count and denominate up to 1,200 mixed notes per minute to end shifts on time and avoid overtime costs
- Simple jam reconciliation: Clear jams quickly and easily with minimal impact on processing. Access the entire note path from the front of the machine
- Easy-to-use: Change processing modes with the touch of a button on an intuitive colour touch-screen display. Option to show only the buttons needed for daily operation
- Ticket barcode reading: Read gaming ticket barcodes at up to 1,200 tickets per minute while simultaneously processing and separating banknotes
- Ticket imaging: Capture the entire ticket image – front and back – to minimize storage requirements and improve retrieval times with optional Image Management Software
- Future-ready design: Easily upgrade select models with a software activation key as new features become available
- Selectable levels of counterfeit detection: The most advanced counterfeit detection in the industry. Patented sensors and analytic software analyze each note, catching counterfeits that others miss
- Two configurable pockets: Fully functional pockets hold up to 200 notes each. Assign target notes to either pocket for sorting and manual strapping.
- Touch panel display: Easy to use 10.92 cm colour touch-screen.
- Four levels of memory: Keep separate totals for: sub-batches, batches, day totals and strap limits.
- Unit/value display: Show totals as dollar value or unit counts.
- Adjustable strap stops: Set separate strap stop limits for each denomination.
- Verification: Count or recount currency without changing batch totals.
- Add function: Perform cumulative counting as needed.
- Interface/communications: USB, RS232, Ethernet.
- Operating system – Windows CE.
- Ticket barcode reading: Read ticket barcodes at 1,200 documents per minute while also processing banknotes without presorting or facing.
- Ticket imaging: Capture ticket images – front and back – at 1,200 notes per minute.
- Counterfeit detection: A wide range of counterfeit detection sensors are available, including imaging magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet and IQ™ Sensing Technology.
- Printers: Impact or thermal printers provide records of transactions.
|Type||Automatic feeder with auto-sensing document detection.|
|Type||High-volume straight-through transport path.|
|Exit Pocket Capacity|
|Maximum Capacity||200 documents.|
|Dimensions||35.56 cm H (without hopper) x 35.56 cm W x 40.64 cm D|
|Document Size||Height: 6.12 cm to 9.52 cm |
Length: 11.43 cm to 22.23 cm
|Currency Processing Specs|
|Adjustable Processing Speed||600, 800, 1,000 and 1,200 notes per minute.|
|Denominations Scanned||$5, $10, $20, $50 and $100.|
|Feeder Capacity||Brick Currency: 800 notes |
Circulated Currency: 700 notes